Essaylib Review

starstarstarstarstar 3/5


Updated on 30/09/2020

Visit site

Top Rated Services in 2020

  • Great online reputation
  • Student-friendly prices
  • Delivery ahead of the deadline

Starting from
9$ per page

  • Discounts for newbies and regular customers
  • Fully legit service
  • Top-notch delivered papers

Starting from
11.5$ per page

  • Fast delivery
  • Ideally-completed papers
  • Loyal price policy

Starting from
7$ per page

preview

Essaylib

Description: Essaylib review includes information about the price list, discounts, deadlines, and the quality of paper that you can get on this site. Read this review to learn whether it is safe to order essays here.

Visit site
Owned by One Freelance Limited
Years in operation 12
Minimal price per page $10
Deadline 4 hours
Revision policy Yes
Refund policy No

Pros:

  • User-friendly website
  • Clear refund policy
  • Detailed FAQ

Cons:

  • Lack of positive reviews on the Internet
  • No discounts are available for newbies
  • To check samples written by the writer one has to pay extra
  • Low quality of delivered paper.

What Does Essaylib.com Offer to its Customers

They take client orders from around the world and promises to deliver timed and original content based on the terms agreed upon negotiation. Their services often include writing research and opinion-based research papers. In rare cases, however, they also deliver other forms of writing as long as it is in line with the expertise of their writers.

Even if it says essaylib.com on their address, it does not mean that they are only capable of providing essay writing services. This online outsourcing company can also deliver quality papers on different topics like sports, medicine, fitness, or even math.

What Kind of Output Can You Expect?

They have already 8 years of experience in custom writing operations. Based on this fact, it is very feasible to think that they already have a very large network of clients leading to the enormous growth of their business. Relatively, once their company progresses (financially), they will have more budgets to spend in hiring the best and professional writers that they can get.

They also claim on their website that they have a solid team of writers who only provide research and essay papers from scratch and with a touch of original and creative content. Ironically, it is a good thing to consider that only 42% of their customers come back to place more orders. But what do you think happened to the remaining 58% who never came back? Now that judgment will be left for you to assess.

Their Delivery System

In comparing different writing companies on the Internet, most clients prefer the ones which can deliver guaranteed and timed delivery. Of course, you won’t be able to utilize a paper anymore once it’s late and it will only turn out to be a waste of time if a writing service like this did not make it to your farthest deadline.

This is a message for clients. In setting your deadline, it would be wise if you could set it way earlier from your real deadline so that if something unexpected happens, you will still have time to adjust. But so far, Essaylib.com appears to be reasonable enough in making it to the deadlines.

Online Site and Support System

If you have visited their site for the first time, you can see that it is somewhat simplified and it lacks the animations and dynamic interactive applications.

To compensate for that stereotypical element in their website, they plated the entire required feature in making transactions like the shopping cart and an online chat box where customer service representatives can entertain different client concerns.

What Are the Prices of Their Papers?

If you are looking for the lowest possible prices, Essaylib.com could be a very promising partner for you. They could provide you with custom and high school quality papers for as low as $10 per page only. However, other rates may apply if the paper will be for a Master’s ($20/page) or a Ph. D ($27/page) level of expertise.

Conclusion

As a summary about what Essaylib.com can offer to their clients, their service can be rightfully considered economical but of high quality. Also, one good thing about their service is the variation of the prices depending on the expected output quality.

Comments

  • avatar

    Jolynn Mathews says:

    Remarkable essay writing services with amazing writing offers. However, research work and technical writing is not their strong part.

    starstarstarstarstar
  • avatar

    William Lowry says:

    The best thing about this company is varied writing packages.

    starstarstarstarstar

Leave your comment here

Rating